Spotlight on SurfControl
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 29 Apr 2004
SurfControl, a technology partner with Novell BorderManager, delivers on its promise to help companies "stop unwanted content" in the workplace. The company continuously innovates, invents, and expands on filtering products to address new content risks as they emerge. The company is the leader in the Content Security market, a significant subsector of the Secure Content Management market, a market that analysts expect to reach $6.5 billion in 2007.
SurfControl helps your company stop unwanted content by offering the security of a Total Filtering Solution:
- Web Filter - a flexible and powerful tool for managing corporate Internet access.
- E-mail filter - comprehensive software for managing corporate e-mail.
- Instant Message Filter - comprehensive control of public IM and P2P software.
These products allow you to enforce the content policy that best fits your organization by using the industry's most relevant databases of classified content. Additionally, SurfControl technology can recognize suspect sources or content you did not explicitly specify.
- See a news article on the SurfControl launch of its Total E-mail Filtering Solution to support Microsoft Exchange 2003 and manage emerging e-mail content risks.
- Read a white paper on Corporate Governance: The Growing Importance of Data and Network Security
- Read about how government and health care sectors are benefitting from SurfControl products.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com