Reinstalling BorderManager 3.8 Snap-ins for iManager
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 29 Jul 2004
Here are the steps for cleaning up and reinstalling the BorderManager snap-in for iManager. See also TID 10093767.
- Uninstall the snap-in from Configure | iManager configuration | Modules and selecting NBM VPN Configuration.
- Stop tomcat. (On NetWare use the command tc4stop command at the server console)
- Delete the folder vpn from sys:\tomcat\4\webapps\nps\portal\modules
- Delete vpn.jar from Sys:\tomcat\4\webapps\nps\WEB-INF\lib
- Delete the folder vpn from sys:\tomcat\4\work\standalone\localhost\nps\portal\modules
- Open ConsoleOne and traverse to the container pointed to by the variable System.PortalConfigurationObjectDN in the file, PortalServlet.properties under sys:\tomcat\4\webapps\nps\WEB-INF\. (This name of this container, by default is Extend.) Delete the object called NBMVPNConfiguration in this container.
- Start tomcat again (on NetWare, use the console command tomcat4 start).
- Install the snap-ins again by launching iManager and going to the menu in Configure | iManager configuration | Modules
- Once the install is successful, restart tomcat.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com