Configuring Eudora to access NetMail
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 17 Jun 2002
tdNetMail includes a Web client accessible from any browser and requires no configuration but if you would like to use Eudora to access NetMail, follow the instructions below: (using myrealbox as an example)
- Select options from the Tools menu and then select Options.
- Select 'Getting Started' from the Category list on the left.
- Enter your username for the 'Login Name' and your name for 'Real Name'
- Enter 'imap.myrealbox.com' for IMAP access or 'pop.myrealbox.com' for POP3 access for 'Mail Server (Incoming)'.
- Enter 'smtp.myrealbox.com' in the 'SMTP' field and check 'Allow Authentication'.
- Select 'Incoming Mail' from the Category list on the left.
- Choose either POP or IMAP.
- Now you can use Eudora with NetMail.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com