GroupLink ContactWise 6.1
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 8 Aug 2002
Free Download - New ContactWise 6.1 - NDS enabled security and Sales Force Automation
ContactWise? 6.1 key new features include "Group-to-Individual" level security - utilizing NDS/eDirectory, a robust and simplified download/installation process and Sales Force Automation (SFA).
GroupWise users such as First National Bank of Florida, Village Homes and others are praising ContactWise 6.1.
GroupLink's? latest release, ContactWise 6.1 will enable you to create customer-managed relationships to deliver higher customer satisfaction and enhanced profitability. See why First National Bank of Florida and Village Homes are both praising the newest release of ContactWise. The business benefits of ContactWise 6.1 include:
- Provide your employees, departments, and entire organization all customer information required to consistently satisfy each customer's requirements, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and enhancing profitability.
- Provide a single view of your organization to your customer: whenever your customer calls, each and every employee will know who the customers are and what the customer's past interactions with your organization were in order to better enable your organization to meet their specific needs.
- Automate the timely delivery of product and services information to each of your customers. This automation combined with the ability of the organization to measure how well they are doing in terms of customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased revenue generation, and increased return on their marketing and sales dollar.
- Ensure all customer commitments are met by having appointments and tasks posted to the appropriate person's or department's GroupWise calendar and PDA.
The full version of this new, user friendly version of ContactWise 6.1 is available for download from GroupLink's website. Here is a summary of benefits and features of this companion product to GroupWise:
|NEW with v6.1||Assign Security Privileges based on Function or Group associations
Deploy Sales Force Automation (SFA) capability to office and field users
Report on Sales Force Automation (SFA) productivity and opportunity
Web access to ContactWise
Office Automation: tracking accounts receivable and cash collections
Share contact data kept on NetWare servers
|Existing benefits||Track vital project or contact information, specific to your organization
Full featured contact management.
Attach important files (e.g. specs, price quotes, etc.) to any contact record
Associate contact with calendar event, phone calls, tasks, etc.
Team-based customer management / service
And many others ?
Within 10 to 15 minutes after downloading this new release you will be able to use the following kinds of information and screens. This new technology will help you give Sales Force Automation and "Group-to-Individual" level security (utilizing NDS/eDirectory) to your GroupWise users.
"Group-to-Individual" level security - utilizing NDS/eDirectory
Sales Force Automation example. Includes history, calendar events and configurable data fields - ODBC and SQL enabled
- For additional information about ContactWise or GroupLink's other Novell / GroupWise solutions, please visit their website at www.grouplink.net.
- Read more GroupLink Cool Solutions Articles here.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com