GroupWise 6.5 Administration (3014) Technical Training
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
By Advanced Technical Training
Digg This -
Posted: 12 Jun 2003
"Having over 12,000 users I needed training that was to the point without much sales and this course filled that need. It gave me the knowledge to fix real life problems that I see almost every day as well some new techniques to use. It was worth the time away from the office." - Earl McMahon, NYS Unified Court System
As a GroupWise administrator, learn how GroupWise 6.5 can more easily address your business messaging and collaboration needs. You will also be taught to create and maintain a GroupWise system, install and configure GroupWise Internet Agent and GroupWise WebAccess, and GroupWise Messenger for securing instant messages inside a firewall.
Students who take this course will learn the following:
- Installing GroupWise
- Basic Administrative Tasks
- Maintaining a GroupWise System
- Installing and Configuring GWIA
- Optimizing GWIA Properties
- Expanding your GroupWise System
- Maintaining your Expanded System
- Installing and Configuring WebAccess
- Troubleshooting GroupWise Net Access
- Troubleshooting GroupWise Connectivity
- Installing and Configuring GroupWise Instant Messenger
- Installing and Configuring GroupWise Monitor
Upon completion of this 5 day course, you will walk away with hands-on experience with the components of GroupWise 6.5. A Novell Course Completion Certificate is granted upon course completion.
Reserve your GroupWise 6.5 Administration seat today!
For a complete course outline, dates, North America locations, and registration information go to: http://www.novell.com/training/pep/register.html#GWadmin (Look for course 3014). You can also call 1-800-233-3382 option 4 for more information.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com