GroupWise for Linux Web Seminar - (Archived)
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 8 Apr 2004
Seminar: GroupWise for Linux Web Seminar (archived)
*This web seminar took place on March 30, 2004.
Learn how Novell GroupWise 6.5 for Linux makes it fast, easy, and cost-effective to deploy a complete end-to-end collaboration solution on Linux.
Linux offers your business new levels of agility, flexibility, and choice. That's why we're making our industry-leading collaboration solution, GroupWise 6.5, available on the Linux platform-along with all the world-class service and support you've come to expect from Novell.
During this informative 1-hour event, you'll learn how Novell GroupWise 6.5 for Linux:
- Delivers a complete Linux-based collaboration environment-together with mature support, training, and consulting services from an established $1 billion software company
- Dramatically lowers migration costs as you move from other products and platforms
- Lowers your TCO with simplified management and the ability to host more users on every server
- Allows users to access and manage their work any time, from anywhere-over the Internet or through a wide range of mobile devices
- Prevents email spam from entering your corporate network ?Protects and secures your company data
- Enables closer communication and faster decision making with secure, encrypted instant messaging
- Exploits IBM xSeries server x-Architecture to provide performance, availability and reliability at the price point you need
Watch the archived seminar here
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com