How to Create an Un-Opened Mail Filter
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 16 Sep 2004
Version: GroupWise 6.5
- In the upper-right corner of the Main Window or calendar view, double-click on the filter icon .
- Click Advanced Filter.
- In the first drop-down list, click Item Status
- Click the operator drop-down list, click ! Does Not Include.
- In the next drop-down list, click Opened.
- In the last drop-down list, click End.
- Click OK
- To save the filter, click Filter > Save > enter a name > click OK > OK.
Notice the filter icon has changed to indicating that a filter is on.
To clear the filter. In the upper-right corner, click on the filter icon > Clear Filter.
- Creating an Un-Read Mail Folder - by Tay Kratzer
- Filtering Items in the GroupWise 6.5 Documentation.
- Filtering: Finding a Needle in a Haystack - by Kathy Frandsen
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com