BrainStorm Cool Tip: Archiving - Part 2
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 23 Sep 2004
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you more effectively use GroupWise. If you have any suggestions for tips, please feel free to let us know by emailing email@example.com.
archiving -- part 2
Woops! Let's say you archived an item that you still need; part two of this series will help you to deal with an archived item.
reading an archived item
- Open your Mailbox, Sent Items, or Calendar folder in the Main Window.
- Select File | Open Archive to view all archived items.
- Double-click the item you want to read.
- When you are finished reading the item, select Close.
- To return to your normal Mailbox, select File and then deselect Open Archive.
unarchiving an item
You can move an archived item back into your Mailbox.
- Open your Mailbox, Sent Items, or Calendar in the Mail Window.
- Select File | Open Archive to view your archived items for all folders.
- Select or open the item and then deselect Actions | Move to Archive. Deselecting the Move to Archive option will automatically move the item back to its original folder.
- Select File then deselect Open Archive to return to your normal mailbox.
Note: While in Archive, the item has no connection to the system post office; therefore you cannot forward or reply and the data in the Properties view is not real time. The Reply and Forward options are grayed out.
more BrainStorm cool tips
If you would like more information on how to increase your productivity and utilization of GroupWise, visit BrainStorm online at http://www.brainstorminc.com. BrainStorm, Inc. is Novell's End-User Training Partner.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com