Cool Tip: Attaching Multiple Mail Items to New Mail Message
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Alan Gilman
Digg This -
Posted: 30 Sep 2004
User wanted to respond to an email but also wanted to include a previous sent item and cabinet filed email, without copying and pasting.
- Start with a new mail message, or a reply message.
- In the background you see your GroupWise window. Click in the background to make the GroupWise window active.
- Select any message or messages from any location, even Sent Items & Cabinet.
- Click on the items you wish to attach and drag with the left mouse, down to the taskbar to the button containing your new mail message.
- Keep holding down the left mouse button for 2 seconds over the new mail message button and your new mail message window will open, then drag the items into the attachment window of the message and all of the items will be attached to the message.
|submit a tip|
Here's a chance to share your experiences using GroupWise. Just send us a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.) GroupWise, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Submit your tip here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/forms/submit_a_tip.html
For more tips see:
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com