Preview Beta available: Archive To Go
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 15 Sep 2005
This week Advansys released the preview beta of a new administrator tool, Archive To Go, a mailbox exporter for GroupWise. Using secure Local or Enterprise Access modes, it is easy for an administrator to make a portable snapshot of a GroupWise account for a departing user, rationalizing inactive accounts, legal discovery or additional backup.
Advansys® Archive To Go TM is a new purpose built tool for GroupWise Administrators who need to export an entire GroupWise mailbox into a portable format. An easy Wizard process will in a few simple steps build an entire mailbox snapshot, complete with GroupWise style viewer, which can be copied to the storage media of choice. Archive To Go can used for departing users, rationalizing inactive accounts, legal discovery, mailbox snapshots or additional backups. A secure enterprise mode enables mailbox replication from a central location without end-user interruption.
Figure 1 - Advansys Archive To Go Viewer
Some key Archive To Go features are listed below.
- Exports entire mailbox, including all Personal Address Book contacts.
- Secure Enterprise and Local Access modes.
- Simple Wizard operation.
- Options to include GroupWise Archives, Incoming Shared Folders and Message Properties.
- XML message export format includes attachments, full HTML support and rich message metadata.
- Personal contacts exported in vCard format.
- Familiar GroupWise style viewer preserves account folder hierarchy, includes message preview and print features.
- Fast message search capabilities available in the final release.
Figure 2 - Advansys Archive To Go Creator
For more information and access to the free preview beta version of Archive To Go, please visit www.archive2go.com.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com