Troubleshooting NNLS install
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 24 Sep 2004
If you are running into trouble installing Nterprise Linux Services 1.0, you should definitely check out TID 10093412. This puppy is crammed with tons of great troubleshooting strategies. Here's a little sampling.
- Have you met the minimum software/hardware requirements?
- Is your /etc/hosts file configured correctly and do you have connectivity to the internet? See TID 10089525
- Does your linux box have a Firewall (FW) enabled?
iptables -F to flush all the FW rules out.
- Did you use the correct host name per the online documentation?
- See if you can find clues in the install log: /var/log/nterprise_linux_services_install.log
- Are you running on a supported platform?
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com