BrainStorm Cool Tip: Switching Identities with Multiple Signatures
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 24 Jan 2006
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you more effectively use GroupWise. If you have any suggestions for tips, please feel free to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you find you wear too many hats to justify using one signature on all your emails, you can use GroupWise 7 to create multiple HTML or plain text signatures. Follow the steps below to find out how:
- Select Tools | Options.
- Double-click Environment.
- Click the Signature tab.
- Click New.
- Type a name for your Signature to differentiate it from any other signatures you plan to create.
- Use the blank signature palate to create your custom signature.
- To add HTML details such as a logo, color, bold, or other embellishments, click the double arrow (>>) on the right side of the signature tool bar.
- Check the Set as default box to set the signature as your default.
- Select Prompt before adding so you can choose from the multiple signatures you?ve created before you send your messages.
- To create any other signatures, click New again and follow steps 5-9.
- When you are done creating signatures, click OK and then Close.
(Click the play button below to see a flash demonstration of this tip.)
You can also easily delete any of the signatures you create from the same dialog. Simply select the signature from the pull-down menu below the signature palate and click Delete.
more BrainStorm cool tips
If you would like more information on how to increase your productivity and utilization of GroupWise, visit BrainStorm online at http://www.brainstorminc.com. BrainStorm, Inc. is Novell's End-User Training Partner.