BrainStorm Cool Tip: Looping an OpenOffice.org Presentation Slideshow
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 27 Feb 2006
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you more effectively use GroupWise. If you have any suggestions for tips, please feel free to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looping an OpenOffice.org Presentation Slideshow
You can get a slideshow you present with OpenOffice.org Presentation (v 1.1.3) to repeat itself until you press ESC. You just need to know where to find the commands. Follow the steps below to create a looping slideshow:
- Switch to Slide View by clicking the third button from the top on the righthand side of the Presentations window.
- Select all the slides in your presentation.
- Choose Automatic from the Transition field in the dynamic toolbar that appears at the top of the Slide View screen.
- Set the time between each slide using the time spinner next to the Transition field.
- Select Slideshow --> Slideshow Settings.
- Under Type in the dialog that appears, choose Auto.
- Set the time spinner to 0 for continuous viewing.
- Click OK.
- Start the slideshow by clicking the Start Slideshow button, the bottom button on the right-hand side of the Presentation window.
- The slideshow will loop continuously.
- Press Esc to stop the slideshow.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com