Resolving D101 Errors
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By James Young
Digg This -
Posted: 7 Mar 2006
Occasionally, after deleting or moving a GroupWise account, D101 errors were encountered when sending to distribution lists. Administrators had been resolving this issue by deleting the distribution list and recreating it, which was not an efficient method.
To solve the D101 error problem, follow these steps:
- Open ConsoleOne from a location that does not have the GroupWise snapins installed.
- Open the suspect distribution list and click the 'Other' tab.
- Open the membership list and delete the unwanted entry.
- Close ConsoleOne and open it again from a location that has the GroupWise snapins.
- Perform a synchronisation to push it through.
Note: This solution was tested in an environment with GroupWise 6.5, NetWare 6.5, and ConsoleOne 1.3.5.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com