BrainStorm Cool Tip: Get Back to Columns
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 13 Jun 2006
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you more effectively use GroupWise. If you have any suggestions for tips, please feel free to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By default, Home View panels show a summary of your message or appointment information. That means they list the subject, sender, date and time all in one block instead of putting this information in columns. Although this is a great way to see all the information you need at once, it can also takes up more screen space. So, if you want to get back to seeing your message information in columns and therefore see more of your messages at once, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Click the arrow in the top right-hand corner of the Home View panel you want to change.
2. Select Edit.
3. Click the Display tab.
4. Select the Columns radio button.
5. Click Edit Columns to add any other columns of information you want to see.
6. Click OK to exit the Edit Columns dialog.
7. Click OK to exit the panel settings dialog.
To see a Flash demonstration of this tip, click here.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com