Putting a Calendar into the Home View
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Cheryl Alvarado
Digg This -
Posted: 8 Aug 2006
A Forum reader asked this question:
"Is it possible to put a calendar that you have access to on the home view? I know how to create a new pane but there doesn't seem to be a way to go to a proxy from the wizard."
And here's the reply from Cheryl Alvarado ...
In your main calendar, add a multi-user calendar view to your toolbar, and set the proxy you want as the only user displayed in that view:
1. Right-click the toolbar, then click Properties.
2. Click New.
3. Type a name for this proxy calendar and select Multi-User as the view.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the proxy you want displayed in the calendar.
6. Click OK.
7. Right-click your Home tab.
8. Click Properties > Display > Customize Panels.
9. Click New Panel and give the panel a name.
10. Set the selected folder to Calendar.
11. Click More Display Settings.
12. Under View By, choose Calendar.
13. Under Calendar Views, choose the multi-user calendar view you created earlier.
14. Click OK to everything.
15. Add the newly created panel to a column.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com