Saving a Message to Multiple Folders
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Anita K. Moore
Digg This -
Posted: 2 Jan 2007
A user was sent an e-mail that needs to be stored or saved in multiple folders for future reference.
To copy an email into different folders, perform the following steps:
1. Make sure that the folders are visible in the Folder List, if possible. Also, make sure the e-mail that needs to be copied is visible.
2. Select the desired e-mail by clicking it once.
3. Hold down the Ctrl key.
4. Drag the e-mail to the desired folder and drop it into the folder to copy it. Release the Ctrl key.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to continue copying the e-mail into the folders as needed.
6. To move the e-mail from your Mailbox (inbox), drag it into one of the desired folders.
Now all of your copies should be in each folder ready for you to reference in the future.
- Windows XP
- GroupWise 6.5.3
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com