GroupLink Announces IT HelpDesk 2.0 and ContactWise 7.1
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 1 Dec 2004
Now available to Cool Solutions readers for an exclusive discounted price. Click here for more product information or to schedule a free demo.
GroupLink announces the availability of IT HelpDesk 2.0. The newest version of IT HelpDesk Software is stacked with new features and benefits, including the following:
- Customer satisfaction surveys at the close of a ticket
- Emergency banner to notify end users of system down times
- Ticket Pool for technicians to find and follow up on unassigned tickets
- Technicians can search through LDAP to add end users into the HelpDesk database
- Improved Knowledgebase Integration
HelpDesk enables users to automate helpdesk functions using an Intranet or Extranet, or via the Web, and is Linux / NetWare enabled, and integrates seamlessly with GroupLink's eReferrals and ContactWise.
GroupLink also announces the availability of ContactWise 7.1 - complete with a new Opportunity Management Power Module. The innovative "Opportunities" feature brings advanced capabilities to an already-valuable, Novell-based contact management solution, including the following:
- The ability to track multiple opportunities by contact or organization
- Detailed history and event information per opportunity
- Quick searches to find opportunities by sales representative, dollar amount, sales stage, and other user defined fields
- Easy-to-use management screen to create Opportunity templates to track specific information per opportunity
- A new Opportunity list showing all opportunities that can be sorted by display name, organization name, and opportunity type
- Ability to import email to opportunities
ContactWise immediately - upon customer contact, unifies a company's customer-related applications and data into a "whole customer view." ContactWise integrates with Novell GroupWise and NDS/eDirectory to maximize employees' productivity, while lowering overall cost of ownership.
Click here to find out more about HelpDesk and ContactWise and sign up for a free demo. Mention CoolSolutions to receive your exclusive discount.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com