BrainStorm Cool Tip: Creating a photo screen saver in SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 1 Feb 2007
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you more effectively use SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop. If you have any suggestions for tips, please feel free to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a photo screen saver in SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
While your away from your desk, you can easily set your screensaver to show the photos from your most recent vacation. Here's a tip to show you how.
- Upload the pictures you want to show on your screen saver. You can follow this tip from BrainStorm to show you how. (Downloading from a camera in SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10)
- Click the Computer menu button.
- Select Control Center.
- Select the Look and Feel group.
- Click Screensaver.
- Select either F-spot photos or picture folder.
- Set the options according to your preferences.
- Click Close.
To see a flash demonstration of this tip, go to http://www.brainstorminc.com/images/stories/tips/sled10/32settingscreensaver.swf.
For more Web- and Flash-based instructor-led tutorials on how to use SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop features, check out the SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 Computer-Based Training from BrainStorm, Inc.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com