Getting E-mails from a Cached Mailbox Back to the Online Account
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Tommy Mikkelsen
Digg This -
Posted: 13 Feb 2007
A Forum reader recently asked:
"Is there a way to take the e-mails from a cached mailbox and copy them back into the online account? Basically I have a copy of an old employee's cached mailbox and his account has since been deleted. This employee needs access to some of the e-mails, and I just want to somehow get the cached emails back into an online account they can access via Webmail."
And here's the response from Tommy Mikkelsen ...
1. Power up the Cache while *NOT* connected to the PO.
2. Make an archive, and archive everything.
3. Close the client.
4. Use the FID Editor to match the created archive with the FID of the online account.
5. Log in to the online account.
6. Open the archive and dearchive it.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com