BrainShare 2007 sessions from ENGL
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 9 Mar 2007
Heads Up: If you're going to BrainShare 2007, be sure to swing by the ENGL booth and say hello. This year at BrainShare ENGL (www.engl.co.uk) will be running a series of technical sessions covering common and advanced Imaging Toolkit tasks.
The session list includes:
- Changing the computer name with ENGL Zim
- Using ZENworks Image-safe Data to store ENGL Imaging Toolkit Build parameters
- Advanced ENGL Zim scripting and forms
- Customizing the ENGL Ztoolkit build process using custom scripts
- Configuring multiprocessor/AMD processor support in the base image
- ENGL Imaging Toolkit 5.0 preview
A detailed agenda will be available from the ENGL booth in the Sponsor Lab.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com