Getting Additional Stunnel Logs via SSL VPN
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Chendil Kumar
Digg This -
Posted: 4 Apr 2007
How can I get additional stunnel logs in the Linux client after connecting to the SSL VPN server?
You can get the stunnel logs in the <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory, after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
1. Open the installsc.sh file located in the following directory in the SSL VPN server:
2. Change the debug level to 7 in the stunnel_conf function. Change the following line:
echo "debug = 6" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
echo "debug = 7" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
3. Restart Tomcat by entering the following command:
4. Restart the SSL VPN sever by entering the following commands:
/etc/init.d/novell-sslvpn stop /etc/init.d/novell-sslvpn start
5. Purge the proxy cache from the Administration Console.
You can get the stunnel logs in <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com