Creating a Task and Viewing It on the Calendar
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Anita K. Moore
Digg This -
Posted: 5 Jun 2007
A user needed simple instructions on how to create a task and view it on the calendar.
To create a GroupWise task,
1. Click Create New Task on the toolbar. By default, your Task button is set up to send the task to the sender and the recipients that you enter into the To field.
2. Fill out the To, CC, BC, Start Date, Due On, Subject, Priority, Subject and Message fields as needed.
3. Click Send.
4. When you receive your copy of the task, click Accept to add it to your calendar.
5. Click on your calendar and go to the start date of the task.
6. To view the task on the calendar by default, click the Day view.
7. In the Week, Month and Multi-user views, click the Show/Hide Tasks button to make the tasks visible if you cannot see them. In the Year view, this option is not available.
- Windows XP
- GroupWise 6.5.3
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com