Printing the Full Distribution List
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Scott Brown
Digg This -
Posted: 4 Sep 2007
A Forum reader recently asked:
"When I print e-mails with multiple recipients, the list is getting cut off after 72 characters. How can I get the entire distribution list printed?"
And here's the response from Scott Brown ...
Printing the entire distribution list can be turned on in GroupWise 7.x by adding a DWORD value to the following registry key:
The DWORD value needs to be defined as:
name = Printing Truncation data value = 0
1. Click Start and then click Run ...
2. Type "regedit" in the open field and click OK.
3. Traverse the tree in the left hand pane to get to the following path (registry key): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\GroupWise\Client\Setup
You should now see the Setup folder highlighted, and there should be several values in the right hand pane.
4. Click Edit in the menu and go to new -> DWORD value.
This will create a new value for you in the right-hand pane.
5. Name it Printing Truncation.
The default value data is 0 so you do not need to change it. Now you should be able to print the entire distribution list.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com