Marking Confidential E-mails as Private to Other Users
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Anita K. Moore
Digg This -
Posted: 2 Oct 2007
A user needs to receive confidential emails but someone else has read-only rights to her account.
Create a rule to mark the confidential emails received from certain people as private.
1. Go to Tools > Rules.
2. Click New.
3. In the Rule Name field, enter a name for the rule.
4. In the When Event Is area, click on the checkbox in front of Received.
5. In the If Conditions Are area, check Mail.
6. Click the Define Conditions button.
7. Click the drop-down box, in the Define Conditions dialog box, and select From.
8. In the list box, click on Matches.
9. In the text box, type the sender's name as it appears in the GroupWise Address Book.
10. If you need to add more people to your rule, click the list box and select OR.
11. Continue to use this option until you include every person, or until you hit the maximum amount of entries.
12. If this is your only person, or if you are entering your last recipient, click the list box and select End.
13. Click OK.
14. Click Add Action.
15. Click Mark As Private.
16. Click Save.
- Windows XP
- GroupWise 6.5.3
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com