iFolder Cool Solutions is Coming Soon
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 16 Apr 2002
We're busy getting the newest addition to the family ready for launch. In the first part of May we'll introduce a new community for Novell iFolder users and administrators. We have received numerous requests for this, and the Powers that Be thought it'd be a great addition to the roster.
To get the ball rolling, we thought we'd see what kind of tips and tricks you've already discovered about this powerful tool. If you're using iFolder, here's a chance to appear on the maiden voyage. Just send a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.)iFolder, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Nothing fancy is required. We just want to know how you're using it. If you've stored something clever in iFolder (like your Web browser bookmarks, or your homework, for example), we'd like to know about it.
If you haven't used it yet, call your system administrator and find out how to get set up. (It's bundled with NetWare 6, so you may already have it at your fingertips.) It's a total lifesaver, and the best way we've seen to make sure a spilled cup of coffee doesn't ruin your career.
For more info, check out this article.
Here's how this contest works:
- Submit a tip using this form.
- Sit back and wait.
- Reply to e-mail from us requesting shipping info.
- Sit back and wait some more.
- Open your package.
- Put on your shirt.
- Live happily ever after.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitter.
- Tips must be related to Novell iFolder.
- Tips must explain a problem and your iFolder solution.
- Multiple submissions are great; but we'll only send one shirt to a submitter.
- You must be willing to let us publish your e-mail address in case readers have any follow-up questions for you.
- No size limitations (for the tip, not the shirt).
- Spelling doesn't count. We have editors.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight (Mountain Time, USA) on 15 June 2002.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Submit Your Tip
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com