Uninstalling the ZENworks Middle Tier from a Windows Server
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 4 Jun 2003
Posted on 4 June 2003
If you ever need to remove the Middle Tier from a Windows server, here's what you do:
- Using Internet Services Manager delete the OneNet Virtual Directory.
- Using Internet Services Manager open the properties of the Default Web Site, select the ISAPI Filter tab and delete the OneNet entry.
- Unregister the c:\one\onenet.dll file (regsvr32 /u c:\onenet\onenet.dll).
- Delete the Middle Tier registry keys (HKLM\Software\Novell\XTier\XSRV).
- Delete the C:\OneNet folder.
- Reboot the Server.
Note: The rest of the XTier key is also used for iFolder and NetStorage.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com