Editing Login Script Drive Mappings Displayed through NetStorage
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Greg Leong
Digg This -
Posted: 20 May 2003
Do you want to change the Login Script drive mappings that are displayed through the NetStorage interfaces (i.e. DriveJ@public)? It is simple to customize the login script drive mappings and change how they are displayed through the NetStorage interfaces (i.e. CompanynameJ@Public).
EXAMPLE: Make sure you have the latest Support Pack for NetWare 6. It allows you to easily configure NetStorage through the NSADMIN utility, without having to manually edit the NetWare registry.
To access the NetStorage Management Utility from your browser:
- Type: https://<ipaddress/oneNet/nsadmin
(Replace <ipaddress> with your NetStorage server's IP address. Also note the captial "N" in oneNet.)
- Authenticate with your admin username and password.
- Select NetWare Storage Provider link, under the Manage Storage heading.
- Change to your new Drive Name (i.e. Companyname@) and select the submit button.
- Reboot the server for changes to take effect.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com