Solving Full Unattended DSRepair Aborts
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 10 Mar 2003
If you're a member of the club who's gets an "error -141" while trying to run a full unattended DSRepair, here's a fresh-off-the-presses TID written to cure what ails you.
- Novell eDirectory 8.7 for All Platforms
- Novell eDirectory 8.7
- Full Unattended DSRepair aborts with error -141.
- Repair Local Database fails with error -771.
- The calculation for disk space is incorrect.
- Load DSRepair -AV to avoid this issue.
- Apply EDIR870FP1.EXE and this issue will be resolved.
The Source for Updated Information:
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com