Moving Novell Identity Manager 2.0 to a New Server
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 22 Jul 2004
Here are the quick-n-dirty facts about moving Nsure Identity Manager 2.0 to another server:
- Add the second server to the driver set.
- This will start recording changes in the tao file on that server.
- A restart of Directory Services is not needed.
- This will cause duplicate events until the first server is removed.
- The first server can be removed as soon as any old changes in that servers tao file has been processed.
For details and updates related to this tip, please see TID-10093682.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com