Want the best of Linux and NetWare?
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Updated: 6 Dec 2004
You're invited to attend the "Expanding Choice" Web seminar series highlighting the business benefits of Novell Open Enterprise Server. Register here.
Join Novell? at the "Expanding Choice" Web Seminar Series and learn how Novell Open Enterprise Server can help you bring Linux into your enterprise environment. Novell Open Enterprise Server, the newest network services platform from Novell, brings together the very best of Linux (SUSE? LINUX) and NetWare in one highly integrated package.
By attending one or all of this four-part Web seminar series, you'll learn how to launch advanced services on either Linux or NetWare and manage them all through a common interface. You'll also discover how Novell Open Enterprise Server provides you with an open source option for both your network infrastructure and application requirements. Learn how to:
- Support print, file and storage management in large, complex enterprise IT environments.
- Use identity-based services to control and administer access to your network.
- Deliver rich services to both Linux and Windows-based desktops.
- Ensure high-availability and reliability of enterprise data to your users.
- Share information in a secure fashion across heterogeneous systems in the data center and on the desktop.
|Attend one or all OES Web seminars|
1. Introducing Novell Open Enterprise Server: Adding Linux to your NetWare Environment This is an abridged version of the content from our 23-city "Expanding Choices" tour. If you attended those sessions we suggest you start with session 2. For everyone else, this is the perfect introduction to Novell Open Enterpriser Server.
2. Why Linux? Why Now? Is Linux really enterprise-ready? Will it run your mission-critical applications? Learn how your file and print services can operate normally in a Linux environment. Discover how to manage Linux Servers easily with familiar tools and thousands of users.
3. Novell Storage Services for Linux Do you want rich and scalable access control over your shared file systems? At this session, learn how to integrate and use Novell Storage Services' (NSS) on Linux. And discover NSS's unique capabilities for shared file access management.
4. Preparing for the Worst with Business Continuity Clustering In this seminar, learn how to protect your key business systems against site-related downtime and disasters with Novell Business Continuity Clustering.
Space is limited. Register today.
Register here. Attendees are entered to win a free Apple iPod that will be given away at the end of the seminar.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com