Configuring Outlook 2000 to access NetMail
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 7 Jun 2002
NetMail includes a Web client accessible from any browser and requires no configuration but if you would like to use Outlook to access NetMail, follow the instructions below:
To configure Outlook? 2000 to access your NetMail account, please follow these steps.
- Start Outlook 2000 and select 'Accounts' from the 'Tools' menu item.
- Select 'Add' and then 'Mail...'
- Enter your name.
- Enter your E-mail address. (email@example.com) (myrealbox used as an example)
- Select IMAP for the incoming server type, and enter imap.myrealbox.com. For the outgoing server enter smtp.myrealbox.com
- Enter your login name and password. Click next, and select your connection type.
Now you can use Outlook 2000 with NetMail.
Other Client Configurations:
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com