NetMail User Tips
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Russell Cohen
Digg This -
Posted: 26 Jun 2002
Russell Cohen shares a few tips on how you can use some of the most useful and powerful features of NetMail.
Two things we take for granted as Users of NetMail (specifically MyRealBox):
- The total absence of spam (provided you keep the default privacy settings).
- The total absence of e-mail borne viruses.
Two of the most useful and powerful features of NetMail:
- Proxies. Use proxies to go off and "fetch" your mail from all your POP and IMAP accounts. That means you only have to configure one account on your e-mail client.
- Forwarding. Have incoming e-mail messages forwarded to your work e-mail address, for immediate response. If your job changes, you don't need to send a change of address to everyone.
If your organisation uses GroupWise, then standardise on a common e-mail client environment by using the GroupWise Client (Remote) as your NetMail (MyRealBox) interface at home.
See tips on how to:
- To collect messages from other e-mail accountss
- Automatically Forward Your Messages to a Different E-mail Address
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com