Forwarding Emails Tip
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 26 Jun 2002
Automatically Forward Your Messages to a Different E-mail Address
WebAccess recognizes that you may have multiple e-mail identities and locations. You can configure WebAccess to automatically send your messages wherever you want to receive them.
- Click on the Options icon ()
- Select Mailbox Management.
- Under Forward all new messages, select Yes.
- If you want to keep copies of your messages in your WebAccess mailbox, select Yes for the Keep Copy option.
- In the Forward to field, provide one or more e-mail addresses where you want to forward all your messages. List one e-mail address per line.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Note: Some Mailbox Management options may not be provided on your system.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com