Configuring Auto-Reply for New Messages
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 3 Sep 2002
User Tip: If you're going be out of the office for a while, you can configure NetMail to automatically reply to your e-mail messages while you are away. Here are the instructions to set it up.
To configure the Auto-reply feature, follow the steps below:
WebAccess Template Instructions
Configuring Auto reply:
- Click on the Options icon ()
- Select Mailbox Management.
- Under Automatically reply to all new messages, select Yes. (When you return, be sure to disable your automated reply).
- In the Message field, provide the message to use as a response while you are away.
- Click Save to save the changes.
WebMail Template Instructions
- Click Preferences
- Scroll down to the Auto reply/Vacation Message section.
- In the Enabled box, select Yes. (When you return, be sure to disable your automated reply).
- Enter your Auto reply/Vacation message in the message box.
- Click Apply to save your sent folder settings.
For more NetMail user tips visit: NetMail Tips for Users
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com