Enable NetMail Signatures for a List Server
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 24 Jan 2003
Here is a great TID from Novell Technical Support that gives you instructions on how to enable NetMail signitures for a list server.
Novell Technical Support: TID10077938
- In NWAdmin go under Internet Services | Mailing Lists to show the created lists.
- Right click on the list you want to add the signature and select details.
- Under Options select if you want a Plaintext Signature, HTML Signature or both.
- Select the Signatures tab.
- Enter the message you want appended to messages sent from the list server.
- Save the changes and restart NetMail.
Note: After creating a signature for a list it will append the appropriate signature at the end of any message posted to the list. The signature used depends on the original message. If it is plain text then a plain text signature goes out. If it is HTML then both the HTML and plain text signatures are added. Depending on the how the recipient views the message it will use one or the other.
|submit a tip|
Here's a chance to share your experiences using NetMail. Just send us a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.) NetMail, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Submit your tip here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/forms/submit_a_tip.html
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com