Administer 5.5 From Your Easy Chair
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Tay Kratzer
Digg This -
Posted: 19 Jul 2000
So you want the inside scoop, the kind of stuff that got Charlie Sheen in hot water in Wall Street? Tay Kratzer, Howard Taylor, and Ross Philips have put together an administration guide so complete, so clear, so insightful, you may never need to buy another book. The Administering GroupWise 5.5 guide has:
- The most comprehensive explanation of GroupWise Diagnostics
- Sixty Eight pages dedicated to the GroupWise Internet Agent
- Twenty two pages dedicated to how GroupWise "Move User" works and how to move users successfully.
- Over 50 pages dedicated to GroupWise's Document Management solution.
- Twenty one pages that explain how to maintain your GroupWise system.
- The most detailed explanation of GroupWise message flow. The message flow explanation even includes inter-database record flow.
- Several detailed "walkthroughs" on difficult but common requests from GroupWise Administrators. For example how to move a GroupWise domain to another server (and have it all work).
And that's just for starters. We'll be featuring tips and tricks from the book weekly over the next while, so stay tuned.
Where can you get your own copy? Go here. It's at McGraw Hill, and you'll even find sample chapters free for the reading. Enjoy.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com