Changing the Default Font Size on HTML Email
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 8 Mar 2001
Current Version: GroupWise 5.5 EP
If you want to change the default HTML font size for outgoing e-mails:
- Right click on the Desktop > Properties > Appearance.
- Select "Message Box" in the Item drop down box > change the font.
If you want to change the default HTML font size for incoming e-mails (Using IE 5.5):
- Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility.
- Check Ignore font styles and Ignore font sizes.
- Adjust the font style by editing the selections under the Fonts tab under Internet Options.
You can also create a style sheet (cascading style sheet) and use it as the default for all of your web pages. This option is accessible through the Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility menu.
For more info about changing the default font size, see this article.
If you have any questions you may contact Robert at email@example.com
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com