Setting the default print font in GroupWise 6
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Mike Wiles
Digg This -
Posted: 3 Apr 2002
Current version: GroupWise 6
There have been a number of different ways to change the printed font when printing mail with GroupWise, depending on which version, service pack, enhancement pack or C3P0 is installed. For GroupWise 6, the following steps can be taken to set the default print font.
- In the main mailbox window, right click on a message (be sure to click in the From column), and then click on View to open the Viewing window.
- In the Viewing window, right click anywhere in the message text and then click Print (Preview) Options.
- In the Print Options window, click the Change button to select the font, font style and size.
- Click Ok, Ok, then close the viewing window.
- This will affect messages that are viewed as Plain Text, and printed using File, Print from the main mailbox window or from the opened message.