Digg This -
Posted: 9 Apr 2003
Problem: The e-mail is forwarded and the mailbox size exceeds capacity. Forwarded account cannot get forwarded e-mails.
Solution: This rule will forward your e-mail and delete and empty the copy of the sent items (e-mail) and the actual e-mail.
You will not have to worry about the size of your mailbox getting full and continue to enjoy forwarded e-mails.
Note: Once emptied, there is not a way to recover e-mails .
- Click on Tools and Rules from the menu.
- Click New button
- Enter Rule name. For example, ?GW Forward and Delete?
- Check Received and Sent in ?And Items are?? section
- Check All Item Types
- Click on Add Action drop down and select Forward
- Enter e-mail address to forward
- Click OK
- Click on Add Action dropdown and select Empty Item
- Click Save button
- Make sure the rule is checked
- Click Close button
For more tips see:
|submit a tip|
Here's a chance to share your experiences using GroupWise. Just send us a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.) GroupWise, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Submit your tip here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/forms/submit_a_tip.html
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com