Customizing Your GroupWise Toolbar
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
Digg This -
Posted: 26 Jun 2003
Here's a quick overview on how to customize your GroupWise toolbar. You can add and delete buttons, change the button order, and place separators between buttons.
Cool Tip: Did you know you can add a GroupWise Cool Solutions button to your toolbar? Click here for the instructions.
- Right-click on the toolbar > click Customize Toolbar.
- Click on the Show tab.
- Click how you want the toolbar to display.
- Click the Customize tab.
- To add a button, click a category from the Categories list box > click a button in the Controls box > click Add Button.
- To remove a button, drag it off the toolbar.
- To change the order of a button on a toolbar, drag it to where you want it to display.
- To add space between buttons, drag one button away from the other button.
To remove space between buttons, drag one button toward another button.
- Click OK.
Cool Tip: How to add the GroupWise Cool Solutions button to your toolbar: (GroupWise 6.5)
In step number 4 above, click on Help from the Categories list box > click in the Controls box > click Add Button.
For more tips see:
|submit a tip|
Here's a chance to share your experiences using GroupWise. Just send us a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.) GroupWise, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Submit your tip here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/forms/submit_a_tip.html
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com