Create Folder to display all Sent items in GroupWise 6.5
Novell Cool Solutions: Tip
By Anand Sinha
Digg This -
Posted: 4 Dec 2003
Problem: Starting with Groupwise 6.5, if a sent item is moved to a folder other than Mailbox/Calendar, it no longer displays in the Sent Items folder.
So, there is no "one" location to see all of the mail sent by me.
- Create a new folder ( File > New > Folder )
- Choose "Find Results Folder" :: "Predefined Search Results Folder" :: "All Sent Items"
- Check the "modify predefined find results folder" option.
- On the next screen, give it an appropriate name (say "All Sent Items")
- On the next screen, ensure that you supply your name in the "From/Author" field. Doing so will ensure that you do not 'see' mails sent by others if such mails are present in some other folder.
- Go to the next screen, and you are done.
For more tips see:
|submit a tip|
Here's a chance to share your experiences using GroupWise. Just send us a tip about using (or installing, deploying, troubleshooting, etc.) GroupWise, and if it looks like something we can use, we'll send you a Novell t-shirt, post your tip, and make you famous beyond your tamest dreams. Submit your tip here: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/forms/submit_a_tip.html
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com