Ever tried getting a report on NDS objects out of NWAdmin or ConsoleOne?Tried formatting the output from NList into something usable?
Organizations now have large amounts of information in their NDS directory. The directory is used to control users, what they can access, what applications they can run, when they can log in, and a host of other items. Extracting this information out of the NDS for reporting or QA checking has always been difficult.
NDSMagic is designed to solve these problems and gives administrators and any user with read access to NDS, the ability to extract whatever information they need, in whatever format they need.
NDSMagic is a shareware program. Free to download and try, but continued use requires purchase.
- Easy-to-use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Allows search from any part of the NDS tree, on any object type
- Any or all of the attributes can be returned
- Choice of 3 report styles - Tabular, Tabular Cross or non-Tabular
- Multi-valued attributes are handled in several ways
- Results are displayed on the screen and/or exported to file
- Unused attributes can be automatically hidden
- Searches can be saved and re-loaded
- Batch mode supported enabling automatic, scheduled scans
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Client
- Any NDS environment
- Novell provided Network client installed on the workstation running this software