The XSLT stylesheet is based on the Delimited-text file driver that is delivered with DirXML 1.1.
It is based on the following attributes (that are defined in the driver properties):
It works with input files that follow this format:
Parker, Peter, "STATUS-FIELD= ACT | UIT | ANN | DOU | OVG | OVR | PAC", Spidey@JuniorPress.com, +14441324324, +14441324911, +14441324002, SuperHeroes
It will do the following:
If the Title field (=corresponding to STATUS-FIELD!) =
- Create the user if it did NOT exist in the eDirectory.
- Modify certain attributes of a user that already exists.
- Delete the user if it exists in the eDirectory.
- If the user does not exist in eDirectory, display a message but make no changes.
- ANN | DOU | OVG | OVR | PAC
- Modify or Move the user, if the user has a add-attr='Internet EMail Address' move the user to the OU that corresponds to the add-attr='Description' field of the user.
- If this Organizational Unit does not exist -> create it and move the user to it.
- If this Organization Unit does exist simply move the user to it.
- Modify is not worked out because it was the intention to show how to move.
*** At the moment the stylesheet does not react on Modify | Delete events.
*** The move does NOT change the User, it only moves it from one OU to the other.