Abstract: This script uses components of ConsoleOne for Linux and the rconj for Windows to run rconj on Linux
How to use this script
- Download and install ConsoleOne for Linux (see http://download.novell.com)
- Make a directory ./rconj.
Revise this script setting the values for RCONJ, C1, and MYJAVA as needed
- Unzip /sys/java_ins/rconj.zip from a NetWare 5.1 CD into ./rconj
- Unzip /nw51sp4/sys/java_ins/rconj.zip from NetWare 5.1 SP4 into ./rconj
- If your servers need an updated rconag6 use the resulting system directory to patch them. Otherwise delete ./rconj/system abd ./rconj/java as they're not needed.
Run this script and enjoy your freedom.
- RCONJ should point at the ./rconj directory you made in step 2.
- C1 should point at the root of the ConsoleOne installation from step 1.
- MYJAVA should point at a good JRE. You probably installed one as part of step 1.
Based on work by Eric Duncan