Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
NWZIP - Archiver for creation of backup files on NetWare servers.
|Posted:||4 Nov 2003|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
NWZIP.NLM - PKZIP the compatible archiver with function BACKUP. The archiver should work on all servers since 4.11 and above.
What is new in this version:
- corrected several errors with Abend results
- corrected error when setting long archive name on remote servers
- option PATHNAMEFORMAT was removed as unneed for last version
- option EXCLUDEFILEMASK was added to NWZIP.CFG (regular expression support for files excludes from compressing)
- option EXCLUDEDIRMASK was added to NWZIP.CFG (regular expression support for folders excludes from compressing)
- option ADD_FILES_WITH_ARCHIVEBIT_ONLY was added to NWZIP.CFG
- option CLEAR_ARCHIVE_ATTRIBUTE_AFTER_COMPRESSION was added to NWZIP.CFG
- English version of help file for NWZIP.CFG in CHM format was added in distribution package (thanks to Richard Gendron for translation of Help)
- support of long names
- creating of archives on the remote NetWare servers
- compressing files from a remote NetWare servers
- creation of archives on DOS server partition
- compressing of files from a DOS server partition
- creation of backup of files and directories with some archive depth (week, month, year)
- regular expression support for file mask.
- NetWare 4.11
- NetWare 4.2
- NetWare 5.0 with SP4
- NetWare 5.1 with SP1
- NetWare 6.0 with SP1
- for 4x - nw4sp9 or CLIBAUX Version 1.23a 29 Nov 1999.
This NLM was tested on the following servers:
Also available for download at http://www.nwsoft.ru/download/nwzip.zip.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com