Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Send messages with Novell Client 32.
|Posted:||19 Aug 2004|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
NWSend allows sending and receiving messages between Novell NetWare users that have Client32 installed.
The program sends messages using the same protocol as the standard NetWare utility, so everybody can receive messages without any additional software. However, in contrast with the standard Novell utility, NWSend gives you a very flexible and useful way to select recipients of your messages. The incredible speed of the program (it's at least two times faster than any other available solution) allows you to work easily and without unneeded delays even on multiple NDS trees.
For further streamlined workflow, NWSend allows you to store ten frequently used messages that can be sent by just one mouse click. And system administrators will appreciate NWSend's command-line interface to avoid any work at all!
Full description on http://www.nwsend.com
What's new in NWSend 4.5 (August 2003)
- Added possibility to view/edit message history.
- Totally rewritten algorithm which gets list of groups and users, also increased viewing performance.
- Added support for user-customizable 'virtual' groups which do not exist in NDS but stored in Windows registry.
- INI-file removed. From now, all settings are stored in XML file in registry as well as in user profile directory. (...\Application Data\VyPRESS\NWSEND\options.xml). Message templates are stored in same.
- Status bar shows quantity of users selected/loaded.
- Status bar shows quantity of message threads.
- Greatly increased performance in large networks: If the main user list was closed on program exit, only Favorites and Ignored lists will be loaded upon next start.
- Removed Tree Selection, now users are loaded from all available trees. To exclude tree from scope user must disable all its contexts in options.
- Added possibility to filter loadable list by selecting necessary context(s) from tree(s) in options. Only users from context(s) marked are shown.
- Message editor supports multiple Undo/Redo operations. Fixed bug with pasting of international symbols.
- Added option for creating a message for a single user in a separate window.
- All messages sends in separated threads.
- A new windows is opened for replying onto incoming message.
- Toolbars might be dragged. Settings are saved upon exit.
- Added feedback option: When an error occurs, a dialog box appears, allowing you to send a bug report to the author.
- For additional downloads:
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com