Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Get last distributed time for NAL applications.
|Posted:||29 Mar 2002|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
If you have ever needed to find out when an app was last distributed to a workstation, but discovered too late that you didn't have logging turned on, you're going to love this free tool. Simply run NalTime from the workstation in question, and you'll get the time the app was last distributed.
- Added guid number to the unattended file.
- Separated the time and date into two different fields
- Added support for Win9x for unattended mode
- Added possibility to use either Wkstn Name or MAC address as file name for the unattended result file
- New Command line syntax Run Naltime.exe /? to show syntax
For more information, see this article.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com