Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Read the loginTime attribute using a PortalConnection and present it in a statistical overview.
|Posted:||11 Jun 2002|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
The Vitality Gadget reads the LoginTime attribute using a Portal Connection and presents it in a statistical overview. For each group you can have a detailed view with username, mail and login time.
- bug fixes
- additional parameters
- you can use a start container for search
- predefined modus: user cannot change values for days and timescale
- in main_lang<_xx>.xsl you can change all colors
- if there are LDAP Query errors you should get an error message
The portal admin can configure the following parameters:
- StartContainer: Organization or organizational unit - the tree-search entry
- UserName: Distinguished name of the object you want to give this gadget the NDS rights of instead of the logged in user (i.e. cn=admin,o=acme)
- UserPassword: Enter the Password of the object you want to give this gadget the NDS rights of instead of the logged in user
The users can configure the following parameters:
- logged in users during last days: time frame to analyze - default: 100, min: 3
- timescale: scale - default 10, min: 3
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com