Formativ Applet: Add Entry to Address Book
Novell Cool Solutions: Cool Tool
Add sender details of a selected email message into an address book of your choice.
|Posted:||24 Apr 2002|
Please read the note from our friends in legal before using this file.
This applet will add the sender details of a selected email message into an address book of your choice. If the entry already exists in the address book, a dialog will be displayed allowing you to either
- replace the existing entry, or
- select another address book.
Update - 05/21/2007:
- User Interface updated.
- Support most string type address book fields (e.g personal web site, home address, etc.).
- Prompt user if a duplicate entry is found and offer to update the existing entry.
INTEGRATIONS: GroupWise main toolbar; Mail message toolbar and right context menu.
*The installation file contains one or more Formativ applets, a brief help text file and any data required by the solution.
Note: To run the free applets available on this page, you will need to install one of the Formativ products below:
- Runtime - For GroupWise users. Formativ Runtime is a low cost engine for running an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Developer - For GroupWise developers. Formativ Developer enables rapid GroupWise enhancement, customization and creation of enterprise solutions. Use Developer to run, customize and extend the free solutions available from Formativ Applet Central.
Visit the Formativ Applet Central site for more information.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com